Tuesday, November 23, 2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day Twenty Three

I am grateful for books.  I love books and I married a man that loves books.  We are book people. 
When packers come to help us move they always end up referring to one room in the house as the "library."  Same for when movers helps us move into a new house.  There are three substantial bookcases in our living room.  One in the man cave.  Each of the boys has one in their bedroom (though Timmy's is half stuffed animals right now). 
There's something about the well-written word that is intriguing.  I can never read enough.  There's always more knowledge to be gained, a new insight about the world to be discovered within the pages of the next book.  I haven't been able to read nearly as much as I would like to since the boys were born but the books I do read inspire me in a way that other forms of entertainment rarely achieve. 

No comments: