Monday, November 8, 2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day Eight

Today I am grateful for my DVR.
I'm not at home today, but am I missing any of my favorite shows?  Nope.  Because my DVR better be hard at work recording all the things I'm missing while I'm gone.
On a side note, I understand now that I have two kids why parents of young children are totally out of the pop culture loop - because I'm too busy running around after children to know what's cool this season.
Which brings me back to my DVR.  If it wasn't for it, I would have zero clue about adult television.  I'd miss the beginning of one show and not be able to stay up till the ending of the next show. 
And I don't have to watch commercials, especially ones for horror movies that are really just too scary.

1 comment:

Goose said...

Haha, I love this one! Dad's too cheap to buy us a DVR and pay the 7 dollars a month, but when you come down for Christmas you should talk it up to him(: