Today I am grateful that I found a form of meat that Timmy will eat.
I've been trying to introduce Timmy to chicken over the past couple of days with absolutely no success. Every time I give him the smallest bite of the liquid baby food chicken he screams like I've damaged his soul by feeding him that disgusting stuff ... and I can't disagree. And even though I might agree with him, I still want to see if chicken is something he can tolerate. So, back to the commissary I go.
Yesterday I found meat sticks that Gerber makes (like mini-hot dogs). He's been eating cut-up banana for the last two weeks, so I thought he'd be able to handle the consistence. The question was ... does he dislike all meat or just blender processed liquid chicken.
After close inspection and some quiet chewing, Timmy decided that the meat sticks were not so bad. Go meat sticks!
No comments:
Post a Comment