Today we (Chris, myself, Lisa, and David) spent a relaxing day together. We went to Homesteaders' Restaurant - our favorite breakfast place - and then to run errands at the mall. Chris made us a fabulous dinner of short ribs, asian noodle stir-fry and cucumber salad.
Things have been crazy for Chris at work the past couple of weeks and it's been nice to finally have him home and relaxing, especially since he's leaving. I don't know what to say, if anything, about what's been happening here at the missile wing, so I don't think I'll get into that tonight.
It's hitting home finally that Chris is leaving in the morning. He's finally doing his packing and just a couple of minutes ago he came downstairs in his ABUs for the first time (that's Airman Battle Uniform). This training should be pretty laid-back, so not a big deal.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll post a couple of pictures we've taken since Lisa got here. There are a couple of great ones of David.
1 comment:
See now I kind of wish we had stayed up there to keep each other company during the deployments!
Post a Comment