Just a couple of things David has said lately...
***
I was having a hard time getting David to eat so I said to him, "You want to grow up big and strong don't you?"
He ate and I thought that was the end of it.
Later on we were sitting on the couch watching a cartoon together and he says to me, "I don't want to grow up big and strong?"
"What do you want to grow up to be?"
"I want to grow up small."
***
The other night I was finishing up the bathtime routine with David and he said, "I went to the doctor's office."
"That's right, last week we went to the doctor."
"I went to the doctor's. I had fun." (He did NOT have fun. He was the biggest pill the entire time. It was the worst he's ever been at any doctor's office. Ever.)
"Do you like the doctor?"
"Yeah."
"Do you want to be a doctor when you grow up?"
"Yeah. ..... Hey Momma, I have to drive a car!!"
So, for some reason, in order to be a doctor you have to be able to drive a car.
***
David and I were just starting our day together yesterday. Timmy had just woken up and I was feeding him when David sat down next to me and said with a grin, "Momma, there's a bug in my mouth!"
I snapped to attention, "There's a BUG IN YOUR MOUTH?!?! Spit it out!"
His grin gets wider, "No thanks. I want to keep it."
I don't know if there really was a bug in his mouth, but if there was one he digested it because he never spit it out.
***
No comments:
Post a Comment