Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our Christmas At Home

We returned over the weekend from an almost two week vacation to Northern California to see our extended family over the Christmas and New Years holidays.

Before we left we spent the weekend relaxing and celebrating here at home.

It's become our habit to go to the beach whenever we want to relax and have some fun. Here's some pictures from our beach trip that weekend.

David didn't want to go into the caves at first. He was scared. The above picture is fuzzy but I can't resist posting it because this is such the typical David scared pose.



Of course, Santa knew that we were leaving the next day so he made a special trip to our house a little early so that he could fill David's stocking and give him a special gift.


Above is David with his present from Santa - a tool box with lots of wooden nuts and bolts, etc. for him to play with.


Here we are with another David favorite - a rocket ship from his Aunt B.

Here's Chris with some of his favorites - his first stainless steel pan, a biography of Walt Disney, and a travel mug with his favorite Disney villain - Maleficient from Sleeping Beauty.

And here I am with my favorite present (though Chris did get me some beautiful jewelry as well!) a Wii system plus Wii Fit plus! I had played on my younger siblings' Wii Fit almost a year ago and loved it, but thought it was too expensive for our budget. Chris went ahead and splurged on me. So far I love playing the Wii Fit, though I'm sure watching a very pregnant woman try to hula hoop with an imaginary hoop is pretty ridiculous.

No comments: