Sunday, June 21, 2009

An addition to our family

We just wanted to let everyone know that we are expecting our second child, due on January 29th (my father and younger sister's birthday!). We are very excited. I think almost everyone knows we've wanted to have another child for some time, but Chris' deployment changed our timing. I'm especially excited for David to be a big brother.

The pregnancy has been rather tough on us as a family though. I've been pretty ill, though not as bad as some, but this is very new to me. I was sick, I think, for a day or two, with David. Chris has had to put on a lot of different hats as my only goal most days is to get dressed and keep David alive. We hope that in another 3 weeks or so, as I get out of my first trimester, I'll start to feel better.

I hear a lot that the sickness I'm feeling means that we are having a girl. I'm very excited to know!

4 comments:

Beth said...

yay yay yay yay yay!
Are you going to tell us when you find out, or keep the new addition a surprise?

Unknown said...

You better tell us! LOL I am so excited for you guys! I know you don't feel well...but it will pass and it's SO worth it! Just keep swimming! ; )

Goose said...

haha well we ALL know that babies born on January 29 are beautiful..right? right(: just kiddingg.. im so excited!! i get to be an Aunt again!! Congratulations (:

Alexis said...

I know you wanted another kiddo so CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you guys! David will love having a sib!