My birthday was last week. It was a good one.
I made banana chocolate chip muffins ... soooooo yummy and hung out with the boys.
I got presents!
See:
Then I went out to a AF spouses' function. Chris stayed home with the boys and made me a cake. When I got home it was late and everyone was in bed. I was disappointed. I wanted to eat cake with Chris. As I slipped into bed Chris woke up. Turned out he had only been in bed a couple of minutes. So we got up, cut slices of the delicious chocolate cake he made me and talked. After a long, ordinary day, it was a special moment with the man I love that was the best present I could ask for. ... Reminded me of Sixteen Candles.

1 comment:
Aw, that last part was the sweetest thing ever! It's almost too cute for words :)
Post a Comment