Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Blog Name

So, I've been trying to come up with a new and more lasting name for the blog. Since we don't live in Minot anymore, "Minot Ewing Family" just doesn't make as much sense. A lot of the easy names though I've thrown out. I don't want to go by location anymore. I can't just say the "Air Force Ewing Family" because Chris' dad was in the Air Force. I don't want to do anything about us being the younger generation of Ewings or the Ewings that have children because Chris' siblings share those titles (or will once they have children of their own).

So, I'm looking for help. I don't have much reward to offer besides seeing the name as the title of the blog. If there's a prize you want to claim, within reason, I'm sure we could accomodate. I guess there really are no restrictions. I've gotten use to having our last name in the blog title, but that's not necessarily a requirement. I look forward to your creative and fun responses :-)

5 comments:

Beth said...

I was going to mention that the other day, but I don't have any recommendations at the moment.. I will get back to you :)
Love Ya!

GOOSE!!!!!!!! said...

how aboutttt the ewing family loves goose! haha just kiddingg.. but im on it!! i will think about it(: because in Dixon, there is nothing else to do all summer anyways. bah.

Unknown said...

The totally awesome and fabulous Ewing Family

: )

Kenner said...

Well, if somebody had a great blog name, they'd probably use it for themselves! ;) So I think the title you have is just great (although your feed title is different than your blog title, I just realized. It still lists you as The Minot Ewing Family in my Google Reader!)

An Air Force Ewing Family said...

Yah, unless you delete the blog from your reader and re-add it, the new blog title doesn't come up. Oh well, I guess I wasn't thinking long-term when I originally named the blog.