Saturday, February 21, 2009

cute snow pictures





We've gotten, I don't know, maybe another half a foot of snow since I took these pictures. I'll get more when it's not negative temperatures outside. When Chris gets home (in 25 days!!!) if all the snow is still in place, I want to throw David in the snow and see what he does. But I'll wait till Chris gets home, that way if one adult gets stuck in the snow with David there's still someone else around to laugh, take pictures, and call for help.

2 comments:

Kenner said...

HAHAHAHAHA, you remind me so much of my mom with that last comment (about needing an extra person whose job is to laugh and get help if it's necessary). That is exactly what she would do :)

Unknown said...

Ohhh I love that little boy SO much. He is SO freak'n cute! I can't wait until we are all in Cali TOGETHER!