I should add that this is not something I would typically allow, but he's been sick for about two days now, spiking a fever of almost 104 in the middle of the night last night and refusing to eat or drink almost anything. Trapping him in a high chair at his request and getting him to drink something was great.
A book reading, food and wine loving, Disney vacationing, boy raising, God believing family that goes where the Air Force sends us.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Oh the joys of David the Goof
So, I borrowed a high chair that buckles into a regular chair from one of our neighbors for a Fisher Price party I threw over the weekend (more on that another day/blog) so that I would have two high chairs. This afternoon I cleaned it and put it next to the front door in a blue rubbermaid container to take it back to the neighbor's house. David saw it, dragged the blue container all the way into the living room and demanded that I take the high chair out and set it on the floor (this is all in non-verbal pulling on the thing wanted and looking at me). Then he whined until I took the tray off. He sat in the chair and then whined until I put the tray back on. He spent about 30 minutes just sitting like this in the picture below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment